The craft spirits movement has swept through Pittsburgh and beyond like a brush fire. Every day, master distillers are utilizing their skills and expertise to drive innovation and bring handcrafted, high-quality bourbon, gin, whiskey, vodka, rum, and more to life...giving libations enthusiasts a local alternative to the spirits they enjoy. And now, you have an opportunity to learn and get answers to your burning questions from the people driving this incredible spirits revolution!
Pull up a chair at Pennsylvania Pure Distilleries' tasting room and distillery for this one-of-a-kind symposium, part of the inaugural Pittsburgh Libations Week. This event will get you up close and personal with the makers of your favorite liquids from brands making an impact in our scene. Hosted and moderated by Jason Cercone, Executive Director of Pittsburgh Libations Week, this event will feature a small group discussion setting where engagement and conversation between the panel and you, the enthusiast, is encouraged and recommended.
Confirmed members of the panel thus far are:
- Barry Young: Master Distiller, Founder, & Owner of Pennsylvania Pure Distilleries - makers of Boyd & Blair Potato Vodka and BLY Silver Rum
- Tim Russell: Distiller, Founder, & Owner of Maggie's Farm Rum
- Mitch Wettle: Level Two Whiskey Sommelier, Executive Bourbon Steward, and Master Cooper
- Ryan Kanto - Co-Founder and Distillery Czar of Quantum Spirits
- Ed Belfoure - Owner and Distiller of Red Pump Spirits
More panelists to be announced soon!
Your $10 ticket gets you entry into the symposium + your first cocktail. Light snacks will also be provided. LIMITED SEATS ARE AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT!